High Frontier Forums

Full Version: High Frontier version 0.24!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a long (and rather painful) summer, but version 0.24 of High Frontier is finally available!  This one has some fun new features, including the construction & destruction animations we've mentioned here before, and a new "Advisor" panel that should be a big help for new players.

The next version (0.25) will be focused on polish: adding small enhancements, and buffing out any rough spots, to make the whole thing even more easy and fun.  So please do give 0.24 a try, and let us know what you think!

(Why painful?  I tore my knee out about six weeks ago while working out.  I'm scheduled for knee surgery next week, and it's going to be a bit of a long recovery, but in the end it should be stronger than it's been in a very long time!  This may delay version 0.25 a bit, but hopefully not by too much.)
Hi Joe, this is very exciting. Can you remind me, do I need to buy the game again or is there a way to update the existing version I have (0.21?)
You never need to buy the game again! Your license entitles you to every version of High Frontier that is made (plus our undying gratitude).

You should have received an email with an announcement about the new version, and a reminder of how to get it. If you didn't receive that, please PM me with your email address, and I'll get it straightened out.