High Frontier Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Fellow High Frontier players!

I installed High Frontier on 13 Dec 2017 and bought the full version two days later. I've been playing it non-stop since then (90+ hours).  That is unusual for me because I'm not anything close to being a gamer.  I haven't seriously played a computer game since Doom! in the early 90's.  This game is something that excited me because i am pursuing a career in aerospace.  I want to help make colonizing space a reality.  Also, I've recently been shown the benefits of playing games.

Regards,
Athena Roberts
athenaroberts.pw
That's great!  Thank you for enjoying High Frontier so much, and sharing your story here.  I want to see space colonies happen too, so  I wish you the best of luck in your career.

Since you've been playing High Frontier that long, I bet you have some pretty neat colonies!  Would you consider sharing any screen shots with us in the Showcase forum?
(12-22-2017, 04:29 PM)JoeStrout Wrote: [ -> ]That's great!  Thank you for enjoying High Frontier so much, and sharing your story here.  I want to see space colonies happen too, so  I wish you the best of luck in your career.

Since you've been playing High Frontier that long, I bet you have some pretty neat colonies!  Would you consider sharing any screen shots with us in the Showcase forum?

Hi Joe,

Thanks!  I can do that!  I'll put some shots up in the next day or two.