Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any interest in translating High Frontier to your native language?
Is there anyone here who would be interested in playing High Frontier in a language other than English?

We're planning localization support, both built-in and through mods.  But it'd be great to do this in collaboration with some actual players who are fluent in some other language.

So: Parlez-vous français?  ¿Hablas español?  日本語を話せますか?  क्या आप हिंदी बोलते हैं?  If so, please let us know!

Joe Strout
Lead Developer, High Frontier

friends at work have been hoping about lately. This kind of specifics on the website is truely great and helpful and is going to help my friends at work in our studies all throughout the week. It seems like the site acquired a large amount of expertise about subjects on the site and this page and other categories and types of info also show it. I am not browsing websites during the week however when I get a break I am more often than not looking for this sort of knowledge or others closely related to it. If you get a chance, check out at my website. <span style=color:#000>i wanna sell my house in South Fulton GA 30268</span>
Hello my name is MATT D'AGATI. A crowd of executives remain confused wen getting a seasoned resume writing services constitutes a grounded nest egg and this is a proper quandary, so let's first analyze a modest count of of the common closings that are linked with administrators that make the contract and enlist source a on-the-ball knowing resume writer services.
Lets start this discussion by referencing that a website for an employment network labeled Ladders, asserts that delivering a resume put together by a resume help collective for any heard job opportunity assist that applicant's means of making the grade by 70%. As said, downloading a professionally created resume to virtually any online corporate vacancy posting will increase this applicant's prospects of bolting down an response by 91%.

Say it like you mean it, having a platinum resume that is created by a top resume writing bureau produces a katana -sharp competitive ember to administrative level employment hunters and also high -level job questers, so now conclusively every legitimate professional resume author company also engenders excellent and effective social media profiles plus one of a kind resumes. Make no mistake about it, going through finding a resume that is well -written and professionally developed is forever the most important aspect of any job search, yet having an equally fundamental LinkedIn presence is assuredly somewhat less crucial in the way of landing a job.[color=#000_url] Matthew D'Agati - Renewables Worldwide, Inc.[/color]